- Cubadebate opens its new Web page in English | 20
- President Hugo Chavez's address to the People of Venezuela | 10
- Free the Five is heard at Left Forum | 6
- Nato’s Fascist War | 4
- The Wonderful World of Capitalism | 4
- U.S. government promoting Internet aggression against Cuba | 4
- NATO’s Genocidal Role | 3
- Ricardo Alarcón: Truth Held Hostage | 3
- The Fiftieth Anniversary Parade | 3
- Genocidal Cynicism (Part One) | 3
- The March Towards the Abyss | 3
- The Best President for the United States | 3
- Cuba's Reasons
- Cuban Five
- El Paso Diary
The El Paso Diary is written by José Pertierra--an attorney who represents the government of Venezuela in its request for the extradition of Luis Posada Carriles. Pertierra´s journals describe the testimony, evidence, legal skirmishes, quirks and follies of this very historic trial that features for the first time the close collaboration of the United States government with Cuban authorities to prosecute an ex CIA agent who is one of the masterminds of the fifty-year old dirty war against Cuba.
Articles of Sciences
The Global Village, a place where diverse communities involved in the response to HIV can learn and share knowledge and leadership, will meet in parallel to the 19th International AIDS Conference, from July 22 to 27 (AIDS 2012). The organizers are inviting participants to the event to see how science is translated into community action and intervention, with emphasis on the theme of the forum, “Together we can change the course.”
Cuba suggested at disposal of the States Parties to the Biological Weapons Convention its assistance and cooperation on biosecurity matter and the implementation of the regulations of that treaty. Addressing an experts’ meeting in this city, Cuban representative Juan Antonio Quintanilla stated that the island organizes courses and workshops every year on different questions related to that subject.
Four young Cubans will participate in the upcoming international science Olympics, in the fields of Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry. The knowledge competition will be held from July 14 until October 10, Juventud Rebelde newspaper reported.