- Cubadebate opens its new Web page in English | 20
- President Hugo Chavez's address to the People of Venezuela | 10
- Free the Five is heard at Left Forum | 6
- Nato’s Fascist War | 4
- The Wonderful World of Capitalism | 4
- U.S. government promoting Internet aggression against Cuba | 4
- NATO’s Genocidal Role | 3
- Ricardo Alarcón: Truth Held Hostage | 3
- The Fiftieth Anniversary Parade | 3
- Genocidal Cynicism (Part One) | 3
- The March Towards the Abyss | 3
- The Best President for the United States | 3
- Cuba's Reasons
- Cuban Five
- El Paso Diary
The El Paso Diary is written by José Pertierra--an attorney who represents the government of Venezuela in its request for the extradition of Luis Posada Carriles. Pertierra´s journals describe the testimony, evidence, legal skirmishes, quirks and follies of this very historic trial that features for the first time the close collaboration of the United States government with Cuban authorities to prosecute an ex CIA agent who is one of the masterminds of the fifty-year old dirty war against Cuba.
Articles of Bruno Rodríguez Parrilla
Just one year ago we, more than 50 governments and other international actors, committed ourselves at UN headquarters to provide substantial cooperation directed at the recovery and rebuilding of Haiti following the disaster caused by the earthquake of January 12th of that year. In terms of statements, it was a commendable show of solidarity.
Cuba Categorically Rejects any attempt Whatsoever to take Advantage of the Tragic Situation created in order to Occupy Libya and Control its Oil
Statement by Cuba’s Minister of Foreign Affairs to the UN Human Rights Council, Geneva, March 1, 2011: Is the Council proposing to make some substantial contribution to eliminating the principal threat to the life of the human species which is the existence of enormous arsenals of nuclear weapons, an infinitesimal part of which, or the explosion of 100 warheads, would provoke a nuclear winter, according to irrefutable scientific evidence?