- Cubadebate opens its new Web page in English | 20
- Mandela is dead: Why hide the truth about Apartheid? | 11
- El Paso Diary: The Battle Over the Solo Fax | 10
- President Hugo Chavez's address to the People of Venezuela | 10
- Free the Five is heard at Left Forum | 6
- The Unsustainable Position of the Empire | 5
- U.S. government promoting Internet aggression against Cuba | 5
- NATO’s Genocidal Role | 4
- The Fiftieth Anniversary Parade | 4
- Nato’s Fascist War | 4
- The Wonderful World of Capitalism | 4
- A Brilliant and Courageous Statement | 3
- Cuba's Reasons
- Cuban Five
- El Paso Diary
The El Paso Diary is written by José Pertierra--an attorney who represents the government of Venezuela in its request for the extradition of Luis Posada Carriles. Pertierra´s journals describe the testimony, evidence, legal skirmishes, quirks and follies of this very historic trial that features for the first time the close collaboration of the United States government with Cuban authorities to prosecute an ex CIA agent who is one of the masterminds of the fifty-year old dirty war against Cuba.
- Bernie Dwyer
- Bruno Rodríguez Parrilla
- Deisy Francis Mexidor
- Fidel Castro Ruz
- José Pertierra
- Raúl Castro Ruz
- Ricardo Alarcón de Quesada
- Amy Goodman
- Arleen Rodríguez Derivet
- Frei Betto
- Hugo Chávez Frías
- Josh R. Nelson
- Juan Gelman
- Luis Rumbaut
- Michael Moore
- Mumia Abu-Jamal
- Noam Chomsky
- Reinaldo Taladrid Herrero
- Richard Gott
- Tom Hayden
Articles of ALBA-TCP
The 15th ALBA-TCP Political Council is being held at a difficult moment, when unity, organization and solidarity are necessary, noted Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Parrilla on April 10, summarizing the significance of the meeting held that day in the Cuban capital.
This Monday, April 10, an Act of Solidarity was held with Venezuela,following the 15th Political Council of the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of Our America – People’s Trade Treaty (ALBA-TCP).
Reject the aggression and manipulation inflicted on the sister Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, as well as the deceit and lies that threaten its sovereignty, independence and stability, and those of the entire region.
Army General Raúl Castro Ruz, President of Cuba’s Councils of State and Ministers returned to the homeland, yesterday March 6, around midday, after participating in the 14th ALBA-TCP Summit held in Caracas and tributes to Comandante Hugo Chávez Frías on the fourth anniversary of the Venezuelan leader’s physical disappearance.
“Building unity is the most important task facing any true revolution,” stated Army General Raúl Castro Ruz, President of Cuba’s Councils of State and Ministers, speaking before the 14th Summit of the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of Our America – Peoples’ Trade Agreement (ALBA-TCP), held March 5, in Caracas.